Is Your Indoor Air Polluted?
We Can Install an Air Purifier
Even in beautiful northern California, where we love to spend as much time as possible outdoors, we inevitably spend a great deal of time indoors too. Because of that, the quality of the air that we breathe in our homes matters. Most people don’t give it a second thought until they notice that they’ve been sneezing more, with headaches or allergic reactions that are out of the norm. Maybe their skin feels dry or they don’t sleep as well as they used to. These could all be signs of poor indoor air quality.
An air purifier installed by California Heating and Cooling will sanitize the air in your indoor environment, removing allergens, toxins and pollutants. An air purifier can help:
- Reduce the severity or frequency of asthma attacks and allergic reactions.
- Improve sleep.
- Prevent the transmission of airborne disease.
- Remove hazardous substances like radon and asbestos particles from your indoor environment.
Other Indoor Air Quality Enhancements
In addition to air purifiers, California Heating and Cooling‘s expert technicians can install or service other products designed to keep you and your family happier, healthier and safer, including:
- A humidifier that helps prevent and relieve dry skin and allergy and asthma symptoms by adding moisture to the air.
- A carbon monoxide (CO) detector that will sound an alarm if CO gas from household appliances or blocked flues and chimneys makes its way into your home.
- A whole-house air ventilation system that takes in fresh air, filters and mixes it, then distributes the air to all parts of the house.